- Drive the pump in a safe and conscientious manner to the job site and back to the yard.
- Operate the pump in a safe and conscientious manner, set up the system, and clean out the pump after the job.
- Perform some maintenance is required. Know the pump well enough to recognize problems and report them to the Shop.
- Represent the Company through efficient work and courteous service.
- Keep the pump and truck washed and free of concrete and grease. Keep the system free of concrete.
- Complete and submit pump inspection forms, job ticket, and maintenance forms.
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
- Willingness and ability to perform manual work following verbal and written instructions.
- Some knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials, and supplies used in concrete and masonry construction work.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities per work schedule.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Capable of working outside in all weather conditions and in elevated areas.
- Ability to walk, climb, grasp, stand, and balance.
- Ability to lift objects of various dimensions and weights.
- Ability to perform sustained overhead reaching.