Concrete Truck Drivers
- Safety: Learn our company’s safety program and perform safe practices at all times.
- Delivery: Deliver ready-mix concrete safely and efficiently from production sites to customer projects. Ensure delivery records are processed appropriately.
- Customer Service: Maintain good customer relations by acting in a professional and courteous manner.
- Teamwork: Be a team player and maintain a positive attitude with other team members.
- Communication: Communicate with dispatch, plant operators, other drivers, and customers to provide best-in-class service.
- Quality: Visually inspect the quality and consistency of concrete in the mixer truck.
- Maintenance: Perform daily preventative truck maintenance and inspection.
- Dependability: Demonstrate reliable work ethic and self-motivation. Ensure environmental and DOT requirements are followed.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Valid CDL Class B license with air brake endorsement.
- Must pass a road test
- Motor vehicle record (MVR) with safe driving record.
- Active DOT qualification.
- Must complete a drug screen and physical.
- Capable of working outside in all weather conditions and in elevated areas.
- Ability to walk, climb, grasp, stand, and balance.
- Ability to lift objects of various dimensions and weights.
- Ability to perform sustained overhead reaching.